Join us at IFE13 from 17–20 March at ExCel London
Speciality Breads are showcasing our full range of beautifully baked ‘thaw and serve’ breads at this year’s prestigious International Food & Drink Event 2013, IFE13.
The show is a real feast of foodie ideas and innovations covering a vast range of food service industry disciplines from strange, weird and wonderful stuff like fresh onion spray to spreadable pineapple, perfect for tasty toast. And there’s a strong focus on healthy foods, tapping into people’s growing desire to live longer, healthier lives. As such our speciality breads fit right in, meeting the Zeitgeist head on: delicious products made with 100% British flour and – uniquely – carrying the coveted Red Tractor certification mark.
Delegates can look forward to all this and more at the event:
- Exciting, informative seminars about today’s big food service industry issues
- Top chefs in action, creating breath-taking dishes live
- A fascinating British Protected Food Names showcase
- Food trends forecasting and analysis from the data gurus at Mintel
- Pizza championships
- Networking at the British Frozen Food Federation Lounge
- IFE ‘Fresh Ideas’ where you can see and taste innovative new products
- Brand new for 2013, the Sustainable Solutions Zone
IFE runs from 17th–20th March 2013 at ExCel London. You’ll find masses of interesting and useful information on the website (http://www.ife.co.uk/), where you can also register. We’ll look forward to seeing you at stand 2635. If you can’t make it in person why not download the IFE13 app, a handy interactive guide?